why link isnt a surgeon why link isnt a surgeon

Very nice :D

Awesomely clever but I thought the voice acting of the surgeon was a little stale.. Didn't notice much emotion in his voice, especially when saying "He's dead, what are you going to do now" and "He died because of you" I expected a little rage or anger but didn't hear it. Other than that, great job!

Don't Sleep, Robby! Don't Sleep, Robby!

This is getting creepy

We have the same initials, my name is Robin.
And I did the same thing in the christmas holiday vacation (stay up late to get into a normal schedule).

Great movie, clone!

Bobert-Rob responds:

That is creepy! SORTA!
Although I spend a lot more time trying to fix broken schedules, it's sad. Oh well, it happens. Glad you like it!
AND YOU'D BE THE CLONE ME THINKS. Or a long lost twin at the very least!

It's Great To Be A Pirate It's Great To Be A Pirate

Yarr

This toon be one of the funniest of funny toons I ever saw!
At least since I lost me leg and me parrot.. :'(

Marsume responds:

Lmao. Sorry about your loss, but thanks! haha

10 More Bullets 10 More Bullets

Let me start of by saying indeed, all my 5 R belong this.
The gameplay is very fulfilling and it's extremely satisfying to get
a big chain reaction going.
The only thing I would add are more powerups and/or upgrades
to keep the gameplay going a little longer.

Escape from the country Escape from the country

This is a pretty nice concept and it's pretty fun to do. It's also fairly simple but that
makes it casual, not bad.
The game isn't that pretty though but that can be overlooked since its animation is
quite good.
There are some typos here and there, also the game is very short. Because the game
is very easy I think you should have made it go on longer (no 'that's what she said joke' intended.

Skrillex Trivia Skrillex Trivia

Let me start off by saying I'm not a big Skrillex fan, so I don't know a lot of this trivia.
But putting that aside,
I can't imagine these would be hard questions for die-hard Skrillex fans!
You wrote that you know that there should have been a timer, yet you don't care.
This wouldn't have been hard for me either if I had just looked up the keywords on Wikipedia or Youtube. Mostly because of the lack of timer!

Because you didn't reach the only goal you set for yourself I won't give you any stars. The music is kinda nice though, so I'll throw in half a star for that.

mistarogerz responds:

Damn, this guy has 1 audio submission and 0 games.

babysitting babysitting

Meh.

I agree, the accent totally dissapears after Timmy is given the turtle, really a down side. Plus you didn't really end it with a joke or punchline or anything similar. This sounded more like a voice reel, kind of like a resumé for a voice actor. Really not that interesting to listen to.
As most of it was good, especially the last part was really not believable, It sounded more like a joke between two people or something only you invision in your head. Kind of like when you're telling a really complicated story but don't have any pictures. It's unclear and after a while no one is going to want to follow it anymore.

Master Bounce Master Bounce

Nice use of colours, patterns and shapes!
Really has its own feel to it.