10 More Bullets 10 More Bullets

Let me start of by saying indeed, all my 5 R belong this.
The gameplay is very fulfilling and it's extremely satisfying to get
a big chain reaction going.
The only thing I would add are more powerups and/or upgrades
to keep the gameplay going a little longer.

Escape from the country Escape from the country

This is a pretty nice concept and it's pretty fun to do. It's also fairly simple but that
makes it casual, not bad.
The game isn't that pretty though but that can be overlooked since its animation is
quite good.
There are some typos here and there, also the game is very short. Because the game
is very easy I think you should have made it go on longer (no 'that's what she said joke' intended.

Skrillex Trivia Skrillex Trivia

Let me start off by saying I'm not a big Skrillex fan, so I don't know a lot of this trivia.
But putting that aside,
I can't imagine these would be hard questions for die-hard Skrillex fans!
You wrote that you know that there should have been a timer, yet you don't care.
This wouldn't have been hard for me either if I had just looked up the keywords on Wikipedia or Youtube. Mostly because of the lack of timer!

Because you didn't reach the only goal you set for yourself I won't give you any stars. The music is kinda nice though, so I'll throw in half a star for that.

mistarogerz responds:

Damn, this guy has 1 audio submission and 0 games.

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

Nice game!

Great fun, And I always wanted to hear an 8-bit version of 'Jesus is a friend of mine'!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Oh my god..

This is one EPIC game you made!
The style was great, lovely music, great weapons, canons, the obstacles!
I really enjoyed myself while playing this addictive game. The artwork was beautiful I've never seen anything quite like it. It looked like it was drawn with markers, great work!

Youda Legend Amsterdam Youda Legend Amsterdam

Nice game

I thought it was a nice enough game, got a little boring after a while but that was okay ;)
Am I the only one who thought that the 'spinning' thing your mouse did was to prevent you clicking the screen like a madman? It was an original way to prevent people from randomly clicking fast all over the screen.
The only thing I thought was weird about this game was that I had no idea what things like pepper, lipstick and baseballs had to do with Amsterdam! I live there myself and I don't think the VOC used to ship these kind of things. (Except for pepper ofcourse).

Anyway, good game!

Groetjes ;)

Lastman Lastman

Wow..

I don't know any other way to put this, this game is just plain bad.
The graphics were unimaginative, the control was really delayed and incredibly stale and there was no story line at all.

One of the biggest problems however was the fact that enemies could destroy your path! When I passed the gap, enemies would walk on the brown blocks as if to prevent me from going any further. So when I killed the ones I could kill I was stuck after 2 minutes playing.

PiGPEN responds:

Controls can go stale?

Ninjufo Ninjufo

Good but..

This was a great game, it was addicting, fun, could have used some better music if you ask me but still..
The only problem I had with this game was that often (Nearly every 20 seconds) the game would 'lock' or 'stick' to the last key I used. If I for instance used the right arrow, my character would go flying to the wall and bumping everything along the path. If I would have used the spacebar my character would keep shooting out shurikens. It got really annoying and it was the only reason why I couldn't stand playing this game for longer than 10 minutes.
I couldn't figure out how to refrain him from doing this except for hammering on the opposite direction. After a while it would stop but moments later it would start again.

I used internet explorer 7 so if anyone has the same problem, could you let me know?

Super Mario Hardcore Super Mario Hardcore

cool glitch...

HOLD C and then press any nr (of weapons) you'd like then let go of C and thats super mario hardcore!

wpnFire wpnFire

poor

this game is a good time killer but the cheats at the end were way to fast for me i couldnt keep up tell the players they should get a pencil and paper